The best gun safe is a storage space specifically meant for firearms used in homes and businesses to defend against intruders or burglars. However, with the overwhelming number of safes on the market, these days purchasing one may prove to be a difficult decision.
This guide is primarily designed to assist you in selecting an essential safe for you. Our Gun safe reviews comprise of helpful information, such as gun safe features and their benefits, to help you decide, which safe best suits your needs and offer great value for your money.
14 Best Long Gun Safes
1. Paragon Lock & Safe – 8 Rifle Safe Cabinet
This safe is all about elegance and defense. It has great aesthetics and comes with storage space of up to 8 guns of around 47” long. The safe comes with an interior locking cabinet that has its own locking mechanism.
- Comes coated with a quality 18-gauge powder for better defense.
- Hidden hinges provide protection against theft.
- With a heavy steel build, it is nearly impossible to penetrate.
- A gray mat is provided at the bottom to offer great cushioning for rifle storage.
The safe is perfect for gun users who have a lot of long guns; it has a great little facility in the form of a storage box within its safe to provide storage of valuable items such as ammo, jewelry, etc. The Paragon Combination Lock & Safe is a great investment for life that can provide valuable protection for your firearms and valuables against invaders.
2. Barska Large Biometric
With the Barska Biometric rifle safe, you have the only safe you’ll ever need for rifle protection. Each of its removable internal storage racks has space for 12 rifles. The model comes with a fingerprint technology that allows only the user and no one else to access the safe.
- Stores a massive 120 programmed fingerprints in its memory.
- It comes with a solid 5 deadbolt locking system keeping the shrewdest of intruders out of reach.
- The inside of the safe box is lined up with cushion material that can preserve your most intricate of valuables.
- With its steel build, it completely guarantees that the contents are protected from unauthorized use.
The Barska Large Biometric Rifle safe combines technology with durable build quality to give you a smart way of safekeeping your firearms. Its massive storage space is ideal to store a large number of rifles along with handguns to have an optimum safety collection.
3. Steelwater Extreme Duty 22
This safe is a standard size safe for long guns with an additional fire protection feature for your guns. It is designed for quality and durability and has easy access features for a seamless experience.
The safe has a 9-gauge structure with decorative beveled edges that feature four layers of fireboard for added security. It has long bolts that enhance pry resistance to ensure your guns and other valuables are safe. The twenty steel locking bolts secure all sides of the safe for maximum protection. With the LED automatic light, you can access the safe and reach out for something in the dark as soon as the door opens.
- Product dimensions: 59 x 30 x 24 inches
- Product weight: 765 pounds
- 120-minute fire rating
- 14- 18 long gun capacity
The digital keypad allows low light operation with LED lighting. In the event you cannot use the keypad, the key can come in handy. It is double bitted and is robust enough for security. The interior of the safe features a door organizer to help you make use of the available space for multiple items.
4. Steelwater Standard Duty 16
The Steelwater Duty 16 is a gigantic tower of defensive capabilities for your firearms; it has a unique feature that allows you to never be locked out of your own safe with the double bitted bypass key. It comes with a large storage for around 8 to 9 rifles and has a lot of compartments that can store handguns, ammo, and other important valuables.
- Its lock system is enabled with an EMP-proof electronic system.
- Has 9 1” diameters of steel locking bolts to ensure maximum security under the toughest conditions.
- The door is 4 inches thick which is completely drill proof and completely ballistic proof as well. This ensures that the door can absorb a lot of punishment and still be impossible to penetrate.
- Can sustain a fire resistance of around 1550 Fahrenheit making it a tough safe that won’t crack under any amount of stress.
The Steelwater Safe is a must-buy for those looking to have a built-in auto release bypass system instead of getting locked out. The safe itself is perfect with a durable build and the top of the line defensive capabilities.
5. Steelwater 45
If you have many long guns and are looking for an all-in-one storage solution, then this Steelwater model is a suitable choice. It has a 45 long gun capacity with a recommendation of 33-39 guns. This is ample space for safe storage.
One of the features that make this safe suitable for multi-gun storage is the shelving features. It has two full-length shelves that would work for long guns. These two are reinforced with u-channel steel plates to prevent sagging. The six small shelves can be used on either side of the gun rack for additional storage of smaller guns or other valuables.
- Product dimensions: 72 x 42 x 27 5/8 inches
- Product weight: 892 pounds
- 60-minute fire rating
- Hold up to 45 long guns
Steelwater 45 is built for strength and durability to ensure the safety of your guns. It has a 5 1/8″ thick door that includes three layers of fibreboard. The strong twenty steel locking bolts add on to the security of the safe.
The gear-driven lock and bolt system add on to the strength against prying or punching. The door seal is heat-activated to seal out smoke and to expand up to 8 times in the event of a fire.
6. Steelwater Heavy Duty 20
The Steelwater Heavy Duty 20 is an ideal solution for the secure storage of your firearms. The long gun safe has an EMP-proof electronic lock system for extra security.
Additionally, it has a high-security double-sided bypass key which ensures you can never be locked out of the safe. the space is large enough to store 12 to 16 long guns. With the interior, automatic LED lighting, you have an easy time taking your rifle in and out.
- It features an electronic lock system
- The 1/4″ inch reinforced steel bolt down holes maximize safe removal from the home.
- It has a drill resistant hard plate that prevents drilling eight times more than the regular design. This ensures your firearms are safe even with several attempts to break in.
- This long gun safe has a fire resistance of around 1875 F which makes it safe under any stress including fire.
This safe is ideal for people looking for built-in storage for their rifles with an automatic lock system. It is a must-buy for people looking for a safe that can hold a reasonable number of guns and still guarantees safety.
7. Stack-On 18
The Stack-on gun cabinet is suitable for multiple sizes of long guns. It comes with adjustable shelving to suit the exact height of your firearms. This gun safe holds 18 rifles and can carry shotguns up to 54″ tall.
It allows you to remove the partitions to suit the type of firearm you need to store. The steel top shelf is positioned at the front of the cabinet for long guns that can fit at the back. This feature gives the user the chance to customize the interior space to suit their preference.
- The cabinet design has shelves that can be used on the right or left. They adjust every 4″ for a customized fit.
- The safe can hold ten rifles and allows a mix of both long and short guns; thanks to the shelf provision.
- It has patented gun barrel rests and patented standoffs for scoped guns.
- The interior has foam padding for the shelves and the bottom of the cabinet.
This cabinet is an ideal choice for people that need storage for different sizes and designs of firearms. It provides the opportunity to switch up the shelving to suit individual needs. It has a high capacity and works great for storing many guns.
8. FCH Electronic
The safe is built for quality and durability; thanks to the choice of materials. It has a heavy-duty steel construction that is sturdy enough to last years.
The design features two pre-drilled mounting holes at the back and two at the bottom to allow mounting on the wall or floor. Additionally, it comes with matching bolts for easy installation. The only installation needed is adding the batteries and set the keypad.
- The gun safe is easy to program and comes with easy-to-follow instructions.
- The safe provides storage for a shotgun, rifle with scope and other long firearms. It also has a small lockbox that can hold 3 to 4 handguns.
- It comes pre-assembled so you have an easy time setting it up for use.
This gun cabinet is a suitable storage solution for someone that is looking for a sizeable cabinet for a variety of firearms. You have the choice to use the emergency keys or the keypad for convenience. The safe’s design is sturdy and will serve for a long time in the right condition.
9. Best Choice
The simple design of the Best Choice makes it ideal for home use. The safe can be used with the digital keypad provided or manually using the keys that come with the package.
This gun safe has a sturdy steel construction to ensure it can last a long time and remain secure regardless of the stress applied. It comes with sleep anchors to securely fix it on the wall or floor for extra security.
- The cabinet has both manual and digital lock operation.
- It features a built-in rifle rack that provides adequate storage for up to 5 rifles. Additionally, it has an interior lockbox to keep ammo or other valuables.
- The interior of the cabinet is padded to ensure your guns remain scratch-free all through.
This cabinet works great for home use with enough storage for someone with a few rifles. It is convenient to use and has extra room for additional items.
The safe is built to last and can withstand any pressure or stress; thanks to the steel construction. More to this, it has both manual and electronic locks for added security.
10. Steelwater 39
This safe features an advanced keypad which adds on to the security and ease of access. This feature makes it suitable for home use without worrying about theft or unauthorized access.
One of the features that stand out with this safe model is the improved digital keypad that comes with a double-bitted bypass key. In a case where you cannot use the keypad to access the safe, the keys can come in handy for quick access.
The interior of the safe has an automatic LED light for visibility in dark areas. These design features make it suitable for home or commercial use.
- Product dimensions: 72 x 42 x 28 inches
- Product weight: 689lbs
- 60-minute fire rating
- 24-30 long gun capacity
The Steelwater 39 has high-quality UL listed outlet with 3 110v A/C plugs and 2 USB ports. This feature makes it suitable to add electronics. The ¼” steel reinforced bolt down holes ensure the safe is well-mounted for security.
The steel body is designed for durability and strength to offer the maximum protection of your guns. With the adjustable door organizer, you can add other valuables alongside the guns for added storage.
11. Steelwater 22
The most important factor to consider is the strength and durability of the structure. This model from Steelwater has sturdy steel construction for a long-lasting solution to your gun storage problems.
The safe is made of a 12-gauge steel structure for maximum strength and durability. It features a 5 1/8” thick door which includes three layers of fireboard.
The safe comes with a total of 20 1 ½” diameter solid steel locking bolts 13 of which are chrome plated and the rest seven on the hinge side. The gear-driven lock and bolt system ensures the safe is strong enough against prying, drilling or punching.
- Product dimensions: 59 x 30 x 24 inches
- Product weight: 581 pounds
- 60-minute fire-rated
- 14-18 gun capacity
The Steelwater safe door is heat activated and expands in the event of high temperatures to seal out smoke and protect the contents. The predrilled ½” diameter anchor holes are reinforced with ¼” steel plate for more security when bolting down.
The interior is upholstered to create a safe surface for your valuables. With the additional shelves, you can add other items for the maximum use of the storage space.
12. Steelwater Extreme Duty 39
The fire rating determines how long the gun safe can last under high temperatures especially with fire outbreaks. This safe has a high 120-minute fire rating for maximum security and protection of your firearms and other valuables.
The safe has an automatic lighting system for visibility when the door is opened. It has a sturdy 9- gauge steel construction to last a long time and deliver the strength to withstand various pressures.
It utilizes 20 steel locking bolts on all four sides to eliminate vulnerable areas from attacks in the event hinges are removed. For added security and easy access, the safe comes with a double-bitted high-security bypass key.
- Product dimensions: 59 x 39 x 24 Inches
- Product weight: 925 pounds
- 120-minute fire rated
- Can hold 24- 30 long guns
This gun safe’s design is ideal for additional storage of other valuables you wish to add in there. It has a door organizer that is designed for durability and keeps your valuables protected from damage.
The interior is upholstered to ensure your guns and other valuables remain free from dents and scratches. This feature makes it a handy safe for home and office use.
13. BIGHORN 19ECB
This safe is the epitome of defensive build quality. It comes with a massive 2.75mm thick steel to be completely resistant to any amount of prying and hacking open.
The BIGHORN 19ECB Gun safe itself is built to house a good number of rifles, handguns, documents, other equipment, quite comfortably. It relies on its heavy build quality to provide maximum protection.
- Offers top of the line defense quality with a 1.5” thick steel front and a 4.75” overall thickness to complement its defensive prowess.
- 8 door bolts to completely secure the door with a 1” diameter of each door bolt.
- Provides fire protection of up to 1200 degree Fahrenheit.
Due to its heavy build, the safe is meant for owners to use as many firearms locked up inside it as possible to keep them under protection until required.
The BIGHORN 19ECB gun safe is a great investment that will last you several years and provide you with the best firearms protection.
14. Winchester Ranger Deluxe 19-11-E
The Winchester 19-11-E gun safe is a mammoth 12-gauge steel safe that is fire resistant for 1-hour flammability of over 1400 Fahrenheit. It comes with a storage space of 24 guns and offers valuable space for other items that need storing such as ammo, handguns, rifles, etc.
- It comes with 10 1.25 inches of steel locking bolts that ensure the safe is impenetrable with a 4-way locking system.
- It is made to offer drill resistance and is next to impossible to break in.
- With 3 layers of fibreboard constructed in the door and 2 layers in the body, the safe is extremely fire resistant and offers complete protection against fire for an hour at the least.
The Winchester safe is a clever investment for those looking to store away a massive collection of firearms with the added security of being fire resistant and completely drill resistant. The safe itself is durable and provides the user with a top of the line protection to safeguard the firearms.
9 Best Hand Gun Safes
When it comes to storing handguns, you need portable or reliable hidden vaults that can be accessed at any time. Here are some of the best safes of the list to protect your handguns.
1. Gunvault Minivault
The GunVault comes in a mini enclosure made out of a strong steel build. It is sturdy enough to store one handgun securely, let us find some of its many features below.
It comes with an audio alarm that senses it is being tampered with from the hands of children or intruders. The safety purpose proves to be vital in emergency situations.
Shows an Audio and LED warning in case of low battery situations.
Next to impossible to pry open the safe due to its durable build quality and ensures no one but you have access to the safe at all times.
Sleek enough to fit any enclosure and durable enough to keep it from being used other than when needed.
The Gunvault is the perfect option if you’re looking for something sleek and sturdy.
2. GunVault SV 500
Two words to describe this amazing safe: Quiet and Invisible. For any homeowner, there is nothing more advantageous than to have a safe that remains out of sight and is accessible when in need. The 18-gauge gun safe offers unique design wherein the gun is placed in a position that requires just a quick reach and grabs movement from the user.
- Has a quick access keypad that enables the toughest of protection to keep your firearm protected.
- It is provided with a backup override key that can be accessed in case of emergency situations.
- The interior foam that is placed inside the safe provides maximum durability to any firearm that is placed within it.
- Extremely discreet making intruders unaware of your presence when you try to access your handgun from the safe.
The GunVault SV 500 is perfect for a residential requirement where the user needs the combination of fast retrieval with dead silence in an emergency.
3. Stealth Handgun Safe
This safe provides adequate space to store more than one firearm. It can hold three guns and two other flats. The design features a quick access door with a spring-loaded drop-down style.
This feature makes it easy to access and opens silently. Also, the interior of the handgun safe has a red light for visibility in dark corners. The safe is easy to operate and guarantees maximum security of your guns. As much as it holds several guns, it is compact to suit different spaces.
- The safe features solid steel construction with anti-pry tabs. Also, the designs feature a high-strength locking latch which is straw and pick proof with advanced welded lock housing.
- The handgun safe has a high-strength security cable that comes as part of the package.
- The interior has high-density padding with scratch-resistant rods.
- Holds a maximum of 5 handguns
This safe is ideal for someone with several guns and needs compact storage all in one place. It has the required sturdy design and features additional accessories such as the light for convenient use. It works well for any space and guarantees security with the quick-to-access and safety latch.
4. GunVault NV200
The Nanovault 200 is a portable and convenient little safe that can store valuable things such as a passport, keys, cards, and a handy firearm. The best part about this compact safe is its usefulness as a travel companion, you can keep yourself secure with a handgun with you at all times that is locked securely.
- It comes with 1.25-inch memory foam to provide a cushion base for all your valuable items.
- 18-gauge steel construction ensures the utmost safety even in a compact box such as the NV200.
- Includes a 1500lb security cable to fasten your NanoVault to a fixed object for easy access.
The Nanovault is great to include a briefcase, car stash holder, etc. it can provide defense on the move due to its portability and makes a superb purchase for every traveling enthusiast.
One more notable advantage of this safe is, you don’t need to have any tools for setting up this gun safe. For the price, this product is sufficient to protect a handgun from sight and from snatch and grab.
5. Fort Knox Original
The Fort Knox Original safe has a 10-gauge body with a 3/16″ plate door. It is designed to last a long time and ensure your guns are safe all through.
The safe has a simple mechanical lock which comes with up to 1,081 combinations for a wide variety of options for security. This feature makes it preferable since you can change up the security code many times.
- The safe features a carpeted interior to ensure your guns remain free from scratches.
- It has drilled bolt down holes for easy installation on the wall or other surfaces. It comes with the bolts needed for a complete installation.
- The antique silver textured powder coat finish is stylish and ensures the metal underneath is protected.
- It has a 13.5” pistol sock.
This gun safe is perfect for convenient storage of a handgun. With the sturdy construction, it lasts a long time and can withstand. This safe is great for someone that is looking for a compact yet functional safe for a gun and other valuable small things.
6. SentrySafe QAP1BE
The SentrySafe provides a secure place to store a standard handgun. For added protection, you can set your digital code. This process is easy and works conveniently. This electronic gun safe operates quickly and quietly; thanks to the compression gas strut.
It ensures the door opens silently and only allows single-hand access. Indeed, it guarantees the safety of your pistol. The inside of the handgun safe is carpeted to ensure the gun remains free from scratches.
- The gun lockbox features a pry-resistant door and sturdy steel construction for the strength. This feature also ensures added security against unauthorized access.
- It has an override key for back up access.
- It operates with AA batteries for the electronic system.
- It has an at-the-ready presentation that provides reliable protection from theft.
This safe is an ideal choice for single storage of a handgun. It meets the necessary standards for the safety and protection of your firearm. Also, with the electronic lock system, it guarantees restricted access.
It is suitable for a person looking for a long-term fix without worrying about sub-standard protection. Additionally, the quiet operation makes it ideal for use anywhere.
7. GunBox Biometric
This beautiful little safe has a magnitude of features on offer for its users, from being able to charge your mobile phone, it can be programmed to send a message to the user if the gun box is being tampered with. The GunBox is vital to keep your handgun secure.
- Smart biometric technology ensures that your firearm is well out of reach to kids.
- Intruders who attempt to steal the box can be tracked via smart GPS technology.
- It provides 2 USB ports to be able to charge your phones.
- It can be used in your car as well with a car adapter.
The Gunbox is a genius device that offers many features alongside the ability to defend yourself by keeping your handgun secure and accessible.
It is an invaluable defense box that every homeowner should have by their side.
Best Hidden Safes
1. Viking Security Hidden Wall Safe
The Viking is a highly secure biometric fingerprint safe for added security. It sets up quickly and unlocks fast by the registered pin or fingerprint. The safe retains memory even when the batteries die to ensure the extra safety of the guns.
The safe has an upgraded 500 DPI optical sensor and a 20mm deadbolt locking mechanism for extra protection. It features a seamless laser cut and four prongs backup cross keys.
- It can register up to 32 fingerprints for many people or 1 PIN code.
- The safe features an inbuilt LED light for visibility.
- The design is simple, and the body of the safe comes in heavy-duty steel for strength and security.
- The solid steel lock has a sound on and off for silent opening and closing. The door has a beep if left open to alert the user.
- It has a modern design and comes with varied sizes to suit any home or office.
This gun safe is perfect for someone looking for a highly effective safe with different lock mechanisms. It has the durable and solid construction required and a safe closure to ensure the guns remain secure.
Additionally, it allows use by many people with the fingerprint and PIN code provision. The safe fits between studs in the wall for safety.
The Paragon comes with a flat design so it can be concealed easily on a wall. It comes with a strong construction that makes it suitable for long-term use. The safe fits in between the studs and the pre-drilled holes allow secure fixing.
It comes with matching bolts for a hassle-free installation. The interior and exterior are powder coated to last long. The 1/8″ solid steel door is safe and opens to the right. It has inside tamper-proof hinges for extra security.
An essential feature of this safe is the grey carpeting in the interior for a secure surface to store your gun and other valuables.
- The safe comes with anchor bolts for secure mounting.
- Operates on a PIN code and comes with keys for emergency access.
- The lock is easy to set, and the safe has LED lighting for visibility.
This hidden wall safe is ideal for the secure storage of a small gun and other valuables. It meets the standards and has solid steel construction for durability. Additionally, it has a safety lock mechanism which is the primary feature of a secure safe.
Why do I need a gun safe if I own firearms?
Simply put, anyone can have access to your firearm if it is left in the open, from intruders to young children playing with it. This is a major cause of concern and necessitates that firearms be stored away, somewhere you can access them in the case of an emergency.
A gun safe also provides you with multiple features such as concealed and hidden alarm system, providing lighting to your firearms in case of a power outage, and lots of other invaluable features. A gun safe is of utmost importance if you own a firearm. Of course, you could always use a gun safe to hold valuable items like passports, ammo, jewelry, and other important items.
What if a gun safe fails and cannot provide adequate protection?
Valid question. Firstly, safes from leading brands are made with one thing in mind: Defense. A safe isn’t safe if it can be broken or penetrated easily. Hence, it is always the responsibility of the user to look for a safe with top build quality along with superior storage options for a wide variety of firearms.
Most are impossible to penetrate and come drill-proof, meaning a drill machine cannot manage to get in due to superior build quality in the form of steel safes. This is an extremely important security measure to consider during your choice of a quality safe.
Need ideas on which Gun Safe should I choose?
Let us help you decide by providing you a list of some of the best safes in the industry to secure your firearm in the best possible way. While choosing a gun safe you have to make sure you place the utmost importance on understanding certain product attributes.
- A good safe has to have a really strong build that cannot be damaged by hammers, tools, or any equipment of portable quality.
- A top-notch safe has to have some form of fire protection especially when it’s a large home safe due to the risk of damage to all your equipment if a fire were to break loose. A good safe has to have at least 30 minutes of fire resistance quality built in it.
- Storage must be an important factor to consider when buying a gun safe beforehand. If you are a user who likes to own a large collection of firearms, it is a good idea to buy a big safe.
- Safes come in different designs – from sturdy deadbolt locking systems to the biometric fingerprint scanning system. Each has its own form of protection and caters to a different set of user requirements. There are different types of safes to consider before making a choice.
Why Invest in a Gun Safe?
- Owning a gun safe will prevent any unauthorized use. There is no need to worry Browning gun safe about any other person using your gun without your knowledge.
- Keeping your gun in a high-quality safe will prevent corrosion. Safes provide an environment that is free from humidity, which is ideal for storing your gun.
- If you are looking to keep the overall quality and beauty of your firearm, you will need to invest in a gun safe. It is essential in preventing your firearm from being damaged. Professional quality safes also protect your gun from common damages that may be caused by fire, poor storage or mishandling.
There are a variety of different options that you can choose from in your search for a new gun safe. They all vary considerably and come in different sizes, types, and styles.
The most important thing that should influence your decision on which safe to buy must be what the safe’s primary purpose will be.
You may choose a different safe if you want to keep your firearm from being stolen while you may choose something entirely different if you only want to protect your firearm from wear and tear.
Things to Consider When Buying a Safe
Nowadays, it is possible to find different safes available in the market and because of this, it has become even more difficult to determine which will best suit your individual requirements.
For your guide, gun safes reviews will unveil all the essential aspects that need to be considered before buying a gun safe.
There are actually three different types of locks that are available for safes which include a biometric, electronic keypad and mechanical lock.
Biometric locks – They are offering quicker access through the use of biological Gunvault-Biometric-Gun-Same recognition technology.
This uses the owner’s fingerprint when unlocking the safe with all you having to do is to place your finger on the scanner and it will be unlocked. Biometric gun safe reviews will allow you to determine if this will be more essential for you.
Electronic locks – Typically powered by nine-volt batteries, these locks offer quick access and enable you to alter the combination you made. All you have to do is to enter a numeric combination on the keypad and it will automatically open the safe when the combination is correct.
Mechanical or Dial locks – These open by dialing a numeric combination on a hand-turned wheel and do not require any type of power source as they do not have electrical parts.
A more rigid and thicker door will be more beneficial as it has a greater ability to resist any pry attacks.
A gun safe with a door made of many pieces of steel is much more durable due to the strategic bends in the metal that strengthen it while also offering maximum fire protection.
Keep in mind that most thieves attack the door of a gun safe, therefore, the thicker the door, the better. It is recommended to have a 5/16-inch gun safe door if not thicker.
Bolt Locking System
Bolts are actually responsible for locking the door of your safe securely to its body or the frame. They are very thick bolts that extend from the door into the body that securely locks the door when you turn the locking handle. The thicker and longer the bolts, the more durable it is.
On most occasions, residential fires reach 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit. After that, the House On Fire windows will blow out and then holes will emerge in the roof which means that temperatures do not naturally get any hotter.
However, it still takes time for the fire trucks to arrive and therefore it is important to buy as much time as possible.
Several safe companies are utilizing various laboratory examinations to rate and test their safes on how long these safes are able to prevent any internal elements from reaching the flashpoint temperatures of even less than three-hundred fifty degrees.
Before buying a safe, you must determine exactly what form of protection they provide. Even the most basic safes offer various forms of protection such as burglary protection, humidity, and fire, it is still possible to obtain a gun safe which is specifically designed for a single protection type.
If your major concern is the fire then you may consider choosing a gun safe that is made for maximum fire protection.
There are a number of manufacturers that produce various forms of safes which may make choosing the best one can be daunting since all these safes are equipped with essential features and provide many benefits.
Different safes are intended for different purposes with a number of safes being primarily made for keeping guns out of reach of children.
Features You Need to Consider
When buying a safe, your first move is to fully understand its different features. Not all gun safe units are the same, some may suit your needs perfectly while others may not. When purchasing a gun safe, here are the different features you need to consider:
Exact Size – Depending on the size of your gun, you may get a small or a large gun safe. According to gun safe reviews, it is best to purchase an average size safe. You also need to ensure that you are measuring the depth, width, and height of the gun safe.
Heavy Weight – If you want to get the best gun safe, make sure that it is quite heavy as thieves will find it harder to steal your guns. Biometric gun safe reviews claim that the heavier the gun safe, the more secure it is.
Sturdy Lock Type – If you are planning on buying a large or small gun safe, you have to check its lock type. A manual lock is not advised because other people may be able to access it easily. In addition, you also need to consider the construction of the lock type as some may be sturdy while others may not.
Superb Quality – According to gun safe reviews, the best unit is one that is high in quality and has reliable features. If you wish to have one, don’t forget to compare one brand to another and also to make sure that you check its overall features before buying.
After considering the different features of a gun safe, you can easily pick the one which best suits your needs. Like other gun owners, it is also good to consider the background of your preferred shop as through this you are certain to get your desired gun safe.
If you are looking to purchase a gun safe online, you must make the right decision! Instead of worrying about which brand is the “best” make sure to check the safe for the features you are searching for and require.
Only then should you decide which unit will prove to be effective and which one will not. So, choose wisely and keep your arsenal safe!
Be sure to check out the following gun safe reviews from thegunsafes.net;
- Under Bed
- Biometric vs. Traditional
- Cannon vs. Traditional
- Winchester vs. Traditional
Best Gun Safe Reviews
Which is the best gun safe for me? Have you ever thought about this question? Choosing the right gun safe can be a difficult task, as there are hundreds of gun safe models available on the market and no single model can fulfill all your requirements. We've been testing various models since last year and here are our recommendations for the best currently on the market for long guns and handguns. This curated list of gun safe reviews will help you to choose the right gun safe for you with ease.
- Handy Gunvault Minivault
- GunVault SV 500 SpeedVault
- GunBox Biometric
- GunVault NV200
- Paragon Lock & Safe
- BIGHORN 19ECB
- Barska Large Biometric
Best Gun Safe Reviews DEALS
We collect information from many stores for best price available