In low light combat environments or nighttime hunting scenarios, your shotgun is only as accurate as you can see. A shotgun with phenomenal range and excellent accuracy is no good if you can’t see your target. Even worse, being unable to see in dark environments can lead to accidents if you mistake an ally for your target!
Therefore, having excellent illumination for your shotgun is critical and no hunter or shotgun user should be without an attachable flashlight. A great shotgun light, which can be mounted on the barrel of your favorite shotgun, is a great way to boost your visibility and extend your range even in total darkness. These kinds of lights also free up your hands so you can maintain stability and accuracy without having to hold the weapon with just one hand.
We’ll examine the best shotgun lights on the market so you can pick a light perfect for your weapon and your next tactical engagement. Let’s get started.
Shotgun Light Reviews
- HIGH POWER: Taclight is made from air-craft grade aluminum and can withstand extremes of temperatures, from freezing to boiling. It is water-proof and shock resistant
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The lifetime up to 100,000 hours, slip-resistant, daily Waterproof.
- ONE MODE: This flashlight is single mode, design to mount with proper mounting equipment. This set is really a good choice for your camping, cycling, outdoor activities.
- COMPACT AND POWERFUL: Our tactical flashlight is made from air-craft grade light aluminum. 1000lumen output. Ergonomic design, easy to grab with a waist strap.
- COMPLETE SET: 1x white light flashlight, 1 x battery, 1 x battery charger, 1x pressure switch, 1x Barrel Mount
This flashlight comes with a raised mount and several features to make it excellent for use in inclement weather.
- 100,000-hour service life
- Red or white light
This light is built with aircraft-grade aluminum, which provides it with good durability while keeping its overall weight low. As a result, it’s easy to use this flashlight on a shotgun without throwing your balance off.
It also comes with a very long service life of 100,000 hours, as well as a decently powerful beam intensity. An ergonomic handle and waist strap make it easy to detach this flashlight from your weapon if you need to use it separately.
- Very durable
- Easy to switch on or off
- Mount can be loose
This tactical shotgun flashlight is an excellent choice for many weapons or for separate use alike.
Tacticon Armament Laser
2 used from $31.99
- ✔ EXTRA SET OF RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES + BATTERY CHARGER + LIFETIME WARRANTY - We provide you with 2 sets (4 total) rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. Also, if you don't like the product or if something happens to it please return it for a full refund or a new one! No questions asked!
- ✔ COMBAT VETERAN OWNED COMPANY! I stand by and produce only the products that I use myself as a soldier.
- ✔ RIFLE, SHOTGUN, OR HANDGUN -(EXCEPT GLOCK) This versatile laser flashlight can be mounted on any firearm with a picatinny or weaver rail. Pressure activated tail switch included!
- ✔ INCREDIBLE ACCURACY! You can adjust and zero-in this laser just like any other sight or optic. Simply use the elevation and windage wrenches included.
- ✔ HIGHLY VISIBLE - This laser and flashlight is very powerful and can be seen with the naked eye at distances of up to 100 meters! 200 lumens on the flashlight!
This tactical light comes with a laser built into its chassis to provide you with targeting assistance and illumination.
- 200 lumens
- Works with any mount
- Uses lithium-ion batteries
- Comes with laser
As far as tactical flashlights go, this is a decent choice if you also want to boost your accuracy. The flashlight itself isn’t super bright but it is bolstered by a tactical laser that can help you hit your targets in low light conditions.
It’s perfect for use with any kind of rail mounting system and comes with the batteries you need to begin using it right out of the box.
- Comes with batteries needed for operation
- Can be adjusted
- Laser can be zeroed
- Can be seen up to 100 m away
- Replacing batteries takes a while
- Low luminosity
This flashlight laser combo is an excellent choice for those concerned about their accuracy in darkness.
- ☼Super Brightness / Adjustable Focus: MA3TY tactical flashlight with mount can be Max to 1200 lumens when full charged. its light reachs over the length of about 200m/660FT. It can be zoom in or zoom out, so perfect for self defense, hunting, cycling, hiking, camping or other outdoor activities.
- ☼Military Material / Long Lasting: Constructed of aluminum alloy and hand anodized anti-abrasive finish. This CREE T6 LED flashlight, battery can be used nearly 6 hours after full charged.
- ☼Water Resistance / Shockproof: It has waterproof o-rings with anti-abrasive coating.( It is durable connected for bulb, so it's safe when shooting or even rainly days, but please don't soak it for long time.
- ☼Smart Remote Switch/ Intelligent pressure switch can free your hands when you are holding your shotgun.Instant and momentary switch as your demands.
- ☼Package includes / 100% Satisfaction: Zoomable tactical flashlight + pressure switch + picatinny rail mount + rechargeable battery + charger. 30 days return or refund. Please contact us if you have any question.
This shotgun flashlight comes with a versatile mounting system and a sensitive pressure switch.
- 1200 lumens
- 6-hour battery life
- Uses pressure switch for operation
It’s an excellent choice both for its overall luminosity and its durability. It has a water-resistant coating and an anti-abrasive finish that provides it with exceptional durability.
This along with a smart remote switch that instantly turns on or off so you can keep your hands on your rifle or shotgun. It has a decent battery life of six hours once it has been fully charged.
- Water-resistant and shockproof
- Has anti-abrasive finish
- Can be zoomed in or out for different engagement ranges
- Switch works immediately
- A little bulky for some weapons
- Difficult to free for separate use
This is an excellent flashlight for larger rifle or shotgun builds and those who need a long-lasting tactical illumination tool.
- Ultra Bright - 1200 Lumens via CREE XPL V6 LED and long run-time for 4 hours, beam distance up to 200 meters. Ideal for anyone working in security or someone who spends a lot of time in survivalist environments, hun or camping trips in the wilderness.
- Durable - Tough body that is made from Aluminum Alloy, making it extremely durable and strong, with IP65 rating water resistant to handle various environments & weather conditions.
- 2 Kinds of Switches - Fyland flashlight comes with two switches, one of regular button switch and one of tail cap switch for optimum accuracy.
- Quick Release Picatinny Mount - Easy to install the offset mount on the standard picatinny rails, comes with ** and 4 screws to mount your led light conveniently.
- 2 x 18650 batteries and a smart charger included. PERFECT WARRANTY: 12 Months warranty.Thanks for supporting on Fyland, please contact us if you have any problem with your flashlight.
This is a tactical flashlight built for larger shotgun builds, and it’s one of the easiest to use in conjunction with your weapon or separately.
- 1200 lumens
- Works with Picatinny rails
- Has two switches
- 12-month warranty
It’s very easy to take this flashlight out of the mounting system and use it separately. But it also serves quite well as a dedicated shotgun flashlight thanks to its excellent luminosity and its dual switch system.
It also has a decent battery life and is made from an aluminum alloy that is both durable and lightweight. It’s even water-resistant for added durability.
- Can be switched on from two areas for your convenience
- Can be easily released for separate use
- Works for up to four hours
- Can project a beam or a considerable 200 m
- Very durable
- A little bulky for some shotgun builds
- Can’t be used with Weaver rails
This larger tactical flashlight system is a fine choice for hardcore shotgun owners who need something reliable and adaptable.
- SUPER BRIGHT - Up to 1200 Lumen when battery fully charged which is much brighter than most ordinary flashlights. 200m beam runs 4 hours. Perfect for hunting, cycling, hiking, camping and other outdoor activities.
- DURABLE PERFORMANCE - The body was made of high quality 6061T aluminum which makes the flashlight durable and shockproof. It has waterproof o-rings with the anti-abrasive coating so the flashlight can be used in the rainy day. (But DO NOT put it into the water for a long time).
- 2 TYPES OF SWITCHES - Comes with a constant on button switch and a momentary on pressure switch (2 modes) for different tactical need. users will enjoy the dual-switch tail cap which allows for easy single-handed operation. Press the tail button to switch, easy to control.
- Easy to Install - The offset mount is equipped with QD cam lock, can be quickly attached or detached structure in seconds. The hexagon screwdriver and 4 screws to mount your led light conveniently are also included.
- 100% SATISFACTION WARRANTY - 30 days money back guarantee, 12 months warranty. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question about the flashlight.
This is another light that can provide good luminosity and a decent battery lifetime across a bigger overall build.
- 1200 lumens
- Works with Picatinny rail systems
- Has two switches
- 12-month warranty
This flashlight is a great choice since it works for four hours and can project a beam up to 200m away. It’s ideal for any outdoor activity thanks to its waterproof and anti-abrasive coating, both of which protect it from regular wear and tear. It’s also lightweight but durable thanks to its aluminum construction, and it has two switches so you can keep one hand on your shotgun at all times.
- Durable design and finish
- Has two switches for your convenience
- Waterproof and anti-abrasive coating
- Beam reaches up to 200 m
- A little bulky for some rifle or shotgun builds
This flashlight system is an excellent choice both in terms of performance and value for money thanks to its 12-month warranty.
OLight PL-Pro Valkyrie
- SUPER BRIGHT - Delivers up to 1500 Lumens and 280 meters beam.ble for use with a rifle.
- RECHARGEABLE - Charging directly by connecting the weaponlight with the included magnetic USB cable, There is no need to remove the battery or plug into a port that will wear out over time.
- BUILT FOR PISTOL AND RIFLE - Both Glock rail adapter and 1913 rail adapter included, and the magnetic remote pressure switch can be connected to the magnetic charging port, making the PL PRO more suitable for use with a rifle.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Manual quick attach and release mounting system, allowing you install and remove within half a second.
- SAFETY TAKES FIRST - The PL PRO has been upgraded with a lockout mode and silent ambidextrous ON/OFF switch. Push forward or tap the side of the switch to activate.
Unlike most other shotgun lights, this model is mounted on the bottom of your weapon and provides exceptional performance.
- 1500 lumens
- Can be charged with USB cable
- Works for pistols and rifles or shotguns
- Has strobe setting
This shotgun flashlight is very expensive compared to its counterparts, but it’s very easy to recharge with a magnetic USB cable and is similarly easy to install.
You’ll be able to place it on virtually any type of firearm and enjoy its 280 m beam range: much farther than what other flashlights offer. It’s also exceptionally luminous compared to many other weapon lights as well.
- Can be used to illuminate or signal
- Has excellent luminosity range of 280 m
- Is very easy to install in seconds
- Can be easily removed
- Has ambidextrous on and off switch
- Very expensive compared to other lights
- Abnormal mounting position
This high-powered light is a suitable choice for those with a little extra cash and who want the best of the best.
- 1000 Lumen mountable flashlight
- Multi battery versatility
- High for a super bright beam: 700 Lumens; 12,000 Candela; 219 meter beam distance; runs 1
- 25 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 300 Lumens; 5,000 Candela; 141 meter beam distance; runs 3
This shotgun light comes with multiple battery options and on or off switches, providing exceptional user customization.
- 1000 lumens
- 25-hour battery life
- Comes with beam adjuster
You can choose to use this battery with disposable or rechargeable batteries. Either way, you’ll enjoy a 1000 lm flashlight with decent performance up to 219 m, as well as three luminosity settings, one of which can be used to signal assistance.
The batteries last for about 25 hours before needing recharge or replacement, and you’ll also enjoy a switch located on the flashlight itself and one further away for your comfort.
- Durable build
- Very easy to grip
- Can operate in extremely hot or cold temperatures
- Has remote or physical switch
- Multiple battery choices
- Isn’t the most secure when attached
This pricier flashlight is an excellent choice if you need a tool that can be easily activated without reaching up to your weapon’s top.
Ade Advanced Optics
- Fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles and shotguns. The laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Pica tinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail
- Exquisite, compact and lightweight design, convenient to carry around. Only weight 2.72oz. Length: 2.4 inch
- 400 Lumen Cree bright white flashlight operates with a single CR2 battery(INCLUDED)
- Anodized aviation aluminum alloy and weather-proof body design
- The White light illuminator will not hamper performance or shooter skill
This affordable light is easy to install and enjoy, making it a great budget choice for those who need a serviceable but not exceptional flashlight.
- 400 lumens
- White LED color
- 72 oz weight
- Any rail system is fine
This light only shines with the intensity of 400 lm, but it is very lightweight and can be used with a multitude of rifle or shotgun builds without throwing things off. It can even be fitted with pistols thanks to its small size.
Despite its price, it comes with an anodized and weatherproof body that provides it with great durability, and it even comes with the battery you need to start using it right away.
- Is very lightweight
- Very easy to install and use
- Has durable and weatherproof body
- Comes with the battery you need for operation
- Not very bright compared to other flashlights
This is a great budget flashlight that has decent performance for close quarters or tactical situations.
- UNIVERSAL RAIL MOUNT: The rail mounted lights is perfect to fit on any type of rail. With rail-lock mounting system, it is very easy to use, you can rapidly attach or remove from the pistol with ease.
- DURABILITY: To make it great in terms of performance and durability, the model has an aerospace aluminum body. This will keep it from easily breaking as compared to some models with plastic construction. The body is also hard anodized to ensure that you get better durability at all times.
- INTENSE BEAM: It comes with an high-lumen beam. This provides you with enough light for various activities. You can use it for cleaning the room, blinding an attacker, or searching an alley. This high-intensity light should be enough for various applications that you might have.
- 3 LIGHTING MODE: The light’s technology in LED makes it have long run times without worrying that it might fail when needed the most. With 3 lighting modes(high, low, strobe), you can always have it adjusted to give you different levels of brightness depending on the application.
- COMPACT&LIGHTWEIGHT: Having the right size is always crucial to the performance of the pistol. Our pistol light is enough compact and mini, even installed on the pistol it will not obstruct the normal operation of pistols. The weight is important to make sure that the weapon does not feel too heavy. This weapon light is lightweight and great for your pistol.
This is another budget and lightweight gun light option that can be used with virtually any firearm.
- Universal rail mounting
- 3 lighting modes
- 5 ounces
This shotgun light is extremely lightweight and easy to install thanks to its universal mounting capability. It’s also easy to remove it from your pistol or shotgun if you want to use it separately.
It comes with three lighting modes and is easy to activate thanks to the ambidextrous switches on either side of its main chassis.
- Very easy to install on any firearm
- Very small size
- Can be used for illumination or signaling
- Comes with the necessary battery
- Very lightweight
- Not that bright compared to others
- Not super durable
This lightweight and low-intensity light is a great choice for close quarters or tactical engagements or for lightweight pistol and shotgun builds.
- This is a really tactical SINGLE MODE flashlight,1200 lumens White light output produced by Cree XML -L2 LED.
- Waterproof, can use it in rainy day, Material: 6061T Aluminium, brand new, high quality,Powered by: 1 x 3.7V 18650 rechargeable battery (battery included)
- Ultra Bright scalable CREE XMl-L2 LED for more than 150 yard light beam, long range, helps you find your game in the far distance.
- Come with 20mm rail mount,high Quality Mount for Torches / Telescope sights / Lasers. A Large Easily Turned Knob.quickly mounted and released on certain hand pistols, rifles and shotguns.
- Complete hunting kits: 1x Tactical hunting light flashlight,1 x 18650 3.7V rechargeable battery , 1 x battery charger, 1x pressure switch, 1x mount
This heavy-duty tactical shotgun light provides ultrabright performance and easy installation with certain rail systems.
- 1200 lumens
- 3 lighting modes
- Picatinny mounting only
- Comes with mount
This durable flashlight is both weatherproof and built with aluminum that keeps its overall weight down. It offers a few different switches for activation and a 150-yard beam that provides excellent luminosity for close quarters or distant darkness engagements.
This purchase even comes with the mount you need to start using the flashlight right away, and you can combine this mount with other attachments or accessories.
- Easy to install
- Has durable and waterproof construction
- Comes with battery needed for operation
- Beam goes up to 150 yards away
- Very affordable for quality
- Can’t be detached very quickly
- A bit bulky for smaller shotguns
This tactical light is a great choice for those who need a workable tool for tactical engagements in inclement weather.
Streamlight TLR-1 HL
1 used from $123.43
- C4 LED delivers 12,000 candela peak beam intensity; 800 lumens; 245m beam; runs 1.75 hours
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons. Item dimensions is 3.39 length x 1.47 width x 1.44 high in inches
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish with high temperature, shock-mounted glass lens
- TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination; Battery Quantity - 2
This low-intensity shotgun flashlight is pricey but is well worth the price thanks to its durability and ease of installation.
- 800 lumens
- Has strobe light setting as well
- Takes two batteries
- Runs for 1.75 hours
This shotgun flashlight can deliver an 800 lm beam that is appropriate for close to moderate range tactical engagements in low light conditions. It’s very easy to snap this flashlight onto your weapon while keeping your hands away from the muzzle, and it can fit a wide variety of firearms.
It’s built with machined aircraft-grade aluminum so it can resist wear and tear, and the glass is also shock-resistant and particularly good at concentrating its limited lumens.
- Durable build with anodized aluminum frame
- Fits a wide variety of weapons and sizes
- Beam concentration is intense and very bright
- Very easy to snap this onto your shotgun
- Not a very long battery life compared to others
- Not super bright
This shotgun flashlight is an excellent choice for those needing a primarily close quarters illuminator that can withstand significant wear and tear.
- LED WHITE LIGHT: Featuring a 420 Lumen LED tactical white light with broad beam for maximum versatility
- INSTANT ACTIVATION: Ambidextrous Tap-On / Tap-Off Controls for immediate light activation from either side of the unit. Includes Constant-On, Momentary, and Strobe light modes
- UP TO 1 HOUR 50 MINUTES OF BATTERY LIFE: Powered by one CR123 Battery (included). This product is eligible for Crimson Trace's Free Batteries For Life Program
- FITS: most pistols, rifles, and shotguns with M1913 Picatinny or similar Accessory Rail & 1-1/16" between the recoil lug and the trigger guard
- STRONG METAL MOUNT: Highly robust and easy user installed mount
This is an affordable and versatile shotgun or firearm tactical light that is easy to install, and which has excellent value for money.
- 420 lumens
- LED white light color
- Ambidextrous controls
- 3 light settings
- 1 hour 50 minutes of battery life
- Picatinny rails only
While this flashlight isn’t the brightest on the market, it is very easy to activate with its ambidextrous switches that also double as controls for swapping between its light modes. This flashlight provides a broad tactical beam for maximum versatility and can fit most firearms with a certain mounting system.
The mount that comes with the purchase is particularly durable, and you’ll enjoy a one-year manufacturer warranty and free batteries for life with every purchase.
- Comes with the mount needed for installation
- Has one-year manufacturer warranty
- Free batteries for life
- Fits most pistols, rifles and shotguns
- Very durable mount
- Not very bright compared to other lights
- Battery life is low
This is an excellent shotgun light choice for those looking for fantastic value for money and reasonable versatility.
1 used from $17.84
- Rugged and durable with a lightweight anodized aviation aluminum alloy body, weather-proof
- Super bright with original CREE LED R5, 230 Lumens
- Steady on and Defensive Strobe modes
- Tactical Bezel, powered by CR123A battery included.(Battery can't be charged)
- Securely rail mounts, quick release rail mount wihtout tools
This light is an excellent indoor choice for shotguns that will primarily be used in urban environments.
- 230 lumens
- 2 lighting modes
- 23 lbs
- Picatinny rails only
This tactical light is equipped with two lighting modes, one of which can be used as a defensive measure the blind your opponent. It’s powered by a battery that is included with the purchase, though it doesn’t last very long, and it securely mounts to Picatinny style rails without the use of tools.
This flashlight is particularly durable yet lightweight thanks to the high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum construction.
- Made from durable but lightweight aircraft aluminum
- Has good beam range of 150 m
- Weatherproof for use in rainy conditions
- Strobe setting can be used for defense
- Not very bright compared to others
- Low battery life
This low power tactical light is a good choice for indoor engagements or for general shotgun illumination assistance.
$32.99 in stock
- Brighter Than Most Ordinary : Up to 1200 Lumen When Fully Charged,200m Beam Runs 4 Hours, Rechargeable Batteries and Universal Recharger Included
- Long Distance Illumination : Flashlight Can be 300 Lumens When 200m/656ft
- Durable High Quality Construction : High Quality 6061T Aluminum Alloy and Rainproof O-Rings Deliver a Durable , Shockproff and Water-Resistent Performance.(DO NOT PUT IT IN WATER FOR A LONG TIME)
- Easy to Use : Easy to Install with Offset Picatinny Rail Mounts ; Easy to Switch On/Off with Pressure Pad Swith and Remote Switch
- Multi-purpose : Camping , Hiking , Emergency , Hunting , Cycling , Shooting , Training and Outdoor Sports. Even in Rainy Day
This tactical flashlight is made with heavy-duty construction and high-quality materials that allow it to last for a long time.
- 1200 lumens
- Has rechargeable batteries
- 4-hour battery lifetime
- Picatinny rails only
This light is excellent when it comes to battery life, as it runs for four hours before needing to be recharged with the universal adapter included with the purchase.
It also provides long-distance illumination up to 200 m and great luminosity. You’ll be able to easily turn this flashlight on or off thanks to the switches located in two locations.
- Comes with two switches
- Very easy to install
- Waterproof and durable construction quality
- Comes with universal recharger
- Decent battery life
- Good beam length at 200 m
- Not easy to detach quickly
- A bit large for smaller builds
This light is a great choice for larger shotgun builds or those needing heavy-duty and high-powered illumination.
- Available with powerful white light 150 lumens LED bulb for indoor/outdoor usage or with 150 lumens green light LED for hunting application
- Green light LED emissions preserve your night vision and remain invisible to certain animal types, allowing you to stalk hogs undetected
- 1 inch picatinny offset ring mount for mounting on picatinny rail equipped rifles or shotguns while allowing for clearance around other accessories.
- Detachable remote pressure switch that allows for easily accessible activation.
- Rock-solid aircraft grade aluminum construction with a serrated attack head, for breaking glass or hand to hand combat.
This light is best used as a specialty tool with its unique green color and odd positioning.
- 150 lumens
- Green LED light color
- Picatinny rail only
- Has detachable switch
This flashlight is typically held in some ways away from your shotgun’s main barrel, but it provides excellent value for money with its green LED light. You can use this like to stalk animal prey, as they won’t know you are approaching due to the light’s invisibility.
This light is also valuable because of its detachable remote pressure switch, which lets you activate the light wherever it is easiest for you on your shotgun.
- This light preserves night vision
- Green color invisible to certain animals
- Very durable aluminum construction
- Has serrated head for hand-to-hand combat
- Odd installation location
- Not very bright
This is an excellent hunting shotgun light rather than an all-purpose illuminator for urban combat.
All in all, the best shotgun light for your weapon will fit its barrel and be of an appropriate luminosity and intensity. Not all shotgun lights are built the same; don’t automatically discount the dimmer shotgun lights if you only need something to provide a little illumination. These can be effective if you use the shotgun for indoor tactical engagements and don’t want to blind yourself.
Whatever shotgun light you choose, thanks for reading and good hunting!
Top-Rated Shotgun Lights
Choosing the best shotgun light is easy with our detailed reviews & ratings.
Tacticon Armament Laser
OLight PL-Pro Valkyrie
Ade Advanced Optics
Streamlight TLR-1 HL