Are you a high school senior or undergraduate looking to offset the cost of college? Have an opinion on how people will communicate in the future?
Each year, TheGunSafe offers a $1500 scholarship to one talented thinker and writer.
To apply for the 2016 TheGunSafe’s Scholarship, complete the following step:
Respond to the following essay prompt in 500 or fewer words:
In recent decades, communication has changed rapidly and impacted society in dramatic ways. Think of how it has evolved over recent generations, and answer the following questions:
- How have communication tools and habits changed from your parents’ generation, compared to yours? Has this been a positive, negative or neutral change, and why?
- How do you think communication tools and habits will change for your children? Will this be a positive, negative or neutral change, and why?
- Your essay should be provided in PDF format.
- Make sure to use the following document naming format: LastName_FirstName_Date.pdf.
- Deadline for all submissions is August 31, 2016
- To submit your essay, please send it attached via email to email@example.com
TheGunSafe, headquartered in suburban Atlantic City is the hub of top-quality, well-researched information about gun safes.
About Your Essay
Please be aware that by submitting an essay, you are granting TheGunSafe an unlimited license to use your essay in whole or in part as we see fit, and relinquishing any copyright to your essay.